- Follow-up with professionals
- Free second batch of nannies for review
- 3 Interviews
- Drafting and administrating service agreement
- Free replacement during probation period
Wide Professional Network
- Over 600 professionals with experience
- Trained and assessed before on-boarding
- Care for mothers and infants to help with postpartum care, etc...
- Prepare for supplies: Assist in the preparation of baby products, hospital supplies, etc. through prenatal visits
- Infant care: feeding, sweeping, changing diapers, bathing, umbilical cord care, cleaning and disinfection of baby products
- Maternal care: according to the mother's body and needs, and arrange the appropriate diet plan
- To alleviate postpartum blues, teach and help with breastfeeding etc...
The information provided on this website is for reference only. No express or implied warranty is given by the Sunlight Employment agency as to the accuracy of the information and will NOT be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations (whether express or implied) concerning any such information.